(The intro and ending of every stream of consciousness post will be a tribute to Daily Grace)
It’s Thursday here on Daily Grace and you know what that means – Daily Grace is gonna teach you, how to, do, something! *ding*
- My youtube liked videos playlist was running, and I found it rather satisfying that a serious Sam Harris video about Milo Yiannopoulos and the formation of tribes was immediately followed by Grace Helbig’s night time routine. Which was the first Helbig video I showed CYX and he liked it
- NTSH and my cousin told me the exact same thing: men’s clothing are largely similar so the way to stand out is through your watch, wallet and shoes. Which I find pretty strange, since I think a person’s uniqueness is largely expressed by accomplishments and thoughts, neither of which are really captured through apparel and accessories
- When people attribute events in their lives to a supernatural being, aren’t they simply relieving themselves of responsibility for action and thought? This originally came from No Man’s Land, but it does seem that it is a good argument against those who choose faith over rationality.
- 张信哲 “每一首情歌最重要的一句是哪一句？ 第一句”
- Lex Luthor “Do you know how much power I’d have to give up to be president?” I remember being rather enthralled when I first heard it on Justice League Animated, and today as I learn more about the society, there seems to be validity in this statement. Without the need to invoke conspiracy theories of the existence of the illuminati, politicians are still at the whims and mercy of those who control material resources
What’s up fuc-